Al-Hateem Group has been entrusted with the main activities related to the translation of the physical manifestation of the project, in compliance with all safety and quality standards, within the agreed project timetable.
We provide construction management services to a wide range of clients in Pakistan at various project locations. Our services for complete construction management of a project include:
Pre-project activities such as bid management process, constructability studies including site plan review / heavy-lift studies, etc.
Construction activities such as
- Site construction management
- Liaison with statutory authorities
- Construction quality management
- Warehouse management
- Contract administration
- Pre-commissioning and commissioning assistance
- Contract conclusion followed by site closure
Al-Hateem Group has extensive expertise and experience in the implementation of petrochemical, refinery, gas pipeline, gas processing complexes, city gas distribution, infrastructure projects, etc.
HSE is an important aspect of any project implementation and is significantly embedded in our organizational culture through HSE policies. We have set the benchmark in HSE and are proud to be industry leaders, achieving over 80 million hours without LTA.
Our HSE management system consists of proven specifications, standards, and procedures, taking into account the extensive experience gained from construction work over the last decade. HSE management includes.
Monitoring/implementation of the OHS plan/job safety analysis (DSA), assembly diagrams, method statements, and systems.
- Organization of OSH promotion, training, awareness programs, OSH programs, and meetings.
- Organization of contractors’ work permits.
- Inspection/audit of project sites.
- Coordination with owner’s HSE representative and contractors.
- Providing information to project managers on HSE and to the owner on HSE.
- Compilation of HSE-related statistics.
- Coordination of first aid facilities on site
HSE management system Construction teams supervise more than 100 million man-hours on average per year on sites. We have won numerous HSE awards and accolades.